In the UM6P Cafeteria Use Case, we adapted one of our projects called BLUEDOVE Flow System to manage its flow on a daily basis.
BLUEDOVE Flow System (BFS) changed completely he way the UM6P Cafeteria manages its everyday flow, a sample of how the integration of AI in access control and management systems can improve the workflow in a closed and limited capacity area.
- Calculation and real-time display of the cafeteria flow at the entrance
- Access restriction by a signaling and alarm system in case of exceeding the limit capacity
- Social distancing signaling and audible reminder in real time (less than 1 meter)
- Normalization and smoothing of inflow at the service station during peak times
- Mobile app (No Waiting UM6P) to share the situation of the cafeteria and its activity in real time with users (Number of people in the queue and estimated waiting time).
- Administrator access to the evolution of flows over time in addition to customers’ performances and their feedbacks.